windows 10 upgrade WIFI NOT WORKING

RajarshiB

Reputable
Nov 19, 2015
so i recently upgraded my lappy from windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro using a bootable usb...

and now the wifi isnt working at all.

plz help

Solution
Think that's a if all fails, do a clean install. Format the hdd and install windows 10. If you choose the upgrade path, you might be stuck with the same issue/s as before.
(WARNING!!! formatting your drive will delete everything. Make sure you back up all your stuff before you format. Music, videos, documents, ECT.)

zon

Reputable
Mar 22, 2014
I don't know I it was just me but I had to disable Bluetooth drivers because I was getting bsod. If you don't have Bluetooth or didn't work, go to device manager and see if your Wi-Fi device shows up in there. If so you might have to uninstall it and restart your PC to reinstall the drivers on boot up.

zon

Reputable
Mar 22, 2014
Think that's a if all fails, do a clean install. Format the hdd and install windows 10. If you choose the upgrade path, you might be stuck with the same issue/s as before.
(WARNING!!! formatting your drive will delete everything. Make sure you back up all your stuff before you format. Music, videos, documents, ECT.)

Solution