[SOLVED] Windows 10 Upgrade

Nov 27, 2020
I want to upgrade my Windows from 8.1 Pro to 10 Pro, i want to do it for gaming but i did this in the past and i notified a small drop of fps example: in Counter Strike Global Offensive now i have on Win 8.1 - 200 fps avg, after the upgrade it downgrade to 175 fps avg, something like that.. i don,t know if the processor the problem or something.. And came back to 8.1 Pro after what i saw
The setup is:
Processor: i5 3470 3.2 ghz
Ram: 12 Gb
Gpu: nvidia gtx 960 2Gb directcu
Ssd: 480 gb
Would you recomand me to upgrade to Win 10 pro?? I want the highest performace. In the future i will upgrade cpu too but for now what’s the solution?
I want to mention, i did the settings in windows 10 for gaming, turning off the notification and all the stuffs.

Solution
I want to upgrade my Windows from 8.1 Pro to 10 Pro, i want to do it for gaming but i did this in the past and i notified a small drop of fps example: in Counter Strike Global Offensive now i have on Win 8.1 - 200 fps avg, after the upgrade it downgrade to 175 fps avg, something like that.. i don,t know if the processor the problem or something.. And came back to 8.1 Pro after what i saw
The setup is:
Would you recomand me to upgrade to Win 10 pro?? I want the highest performace. In the future i will upgrade cpu too but for now what’s the solution?
I want to mention, i did the settings in windows 10 for gaming, turning off the notification and all the...
The setup is:
I want to mention, i did the settings in windows 10 for gaming, turning off the notification and all the stuffs.
Yes, W10 should work fine but you should also change drivers to newest ones.

Solution