[SOLVED] Windows 10 using 5GB RAM in idle

• Thread starter Deleted member 2808222
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2808222

Is there a way for me to fix this? Get it lowered as much as possible would be good. I will not use WD passport anymore soon so I will uninstall those programs that might take some ram and also I won’t be using onedrive but I’m thinking removing those programs wouldn’t make a big difference if the entire computer takes up over 5gb of ram when it’s at idle.
View: https://imgur.com/a/PzY6xBN

Any help is appreciated, have watched some videos online but have not found a fix yet.

Solution
Well I believe I don’t want it affecting anything else while I work. I also think it would be quite nice to be able to have a big music project open, photoshop and some google tabs open or so. When I did something like this before I might have had some issues sometimes so anything I could improve would be great.
That’s fairly standard I have a couple PCs that do the same. It shouldn’t effect anything but if you want it to be lower you can decrapify windows there is some tutorials online and code to run but it can drop it a decent bit.
D

Deleted member 2808222

You have 32GB RAM. Why does the OS using 5GB concern you ?
Well I believe I don’t want it affecting anything else while I work. I also think it would be quite nice to be able to have a big music project open, photoshop and some google tabs open or so. When I did something like this before I might have had some issues sometimes so anything I could improve would be great.

86zx

Upstanding
Nov 1, 2019
That’s fairly standard I have a couple PCs that do the same. It shouldn’t effect anything but if you want it to be lower you can decrapify windows there is some tutorials online and code to run but it can drop it a decent bit.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS