[SOLVED] Windows 10 v1903 sound issue

Kinnyr90

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2012
Hi,

I'm having an issue with your realtek onboard sound drivers the ones that cam with my Gigabyte Mother board the z370 aouros gaming 7 motherboard. Now I called gigabyte and they said contact you guys because they don't do anything with the drivers ones they get the onboard audio. So the onboard audio drivers are I'm not sure of the driver version but the date are 5 30219. There the ones that are optimized for windows 10 v 1903. And the issue that I had past tense is that when I downloaded them and installed them from gigabytes website I did not have the enhancements tab in the advanced settings so the sound was horrible sounding. Because I did not have environment which I use the room option because without selecting that option I can't stream online videos from You tube etc out of all 4 of my Klipsch speakers bass box included. So I guess they would be 4.1 speakers. It's the only setting that will work for me to stream out of all 4. So I did not have that option or Voice cancellation or Pitch shift Equalizer which I set to powerful speaker fill and Loudness Equalization. which I also use. So all I had was General levels advanced and spatial sound with 1903 of windows 10. Now with the previous versions of windows 10 I always had that. However I still had to downgrade drivers because some drivers the sound was too low did not sound right at all Playing music watching videos etc. and then the other issue even with lower versions of windows 10 when I would go to play the test tone for my 4 speakers it would say test tone failed. and then it would say audio format not supported. So now I have 7/11/17 Drivers installed and they work. Could you tell me why this is happening? What can be done to fix it. So I can use the newer drivers. I would really appreciate this.

Sincerely

Steven

Solution
I'm having an issue with your realtek onboard sound drivers...
Tom's Hardware Forums did not create the drivers.
I called gigabyte and they said contact you guys...
I find it doubtful that Gigabyte, Inc. specifically told you to contact Tom's Hardware Forums for drivers that they did not create.
...now I have 7/11/17 Drivers installed and they work.
This is not uncommon with specific combinations of hardware and particular version releases of drivers.

If it works, now, use the drivers that work, until Gigabyte releases new drivers--which may, or may not, solve your problems with the current newest release of the Gigabyte drivers.

Kinnyr90

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2012
I know you guys are not ignoring my sound issue I see a lot of views. But I'm assuming that you guys don't have an answer to give me. I wouldn't want you guys to make one up. I really wish you had an answer though.

I'm having an issue with your realtek onboard sound drivers...
Tom's Hardware Forums did not create the drivers.
I called gigabyte and they said contact you guys...
I find it doubtful that Gigabyte, Inc. specifically told you to contact Tom's Hardware Forums for drivers that they did not create.
...now I have 7/11/17 Drivers installed and they work.
This is not uncommon with specific combinations of hardware and particular version releases of drivers.

If it works, now, use the drivers that work, until Gigabyte releases new drivers--which may, or may not, solve your problems with the current newest release of the Gigabyte drivers.

Solution