Windows 10 weird stuttering issue

kubas1304

Reputable
Dec 12, 2015
Hi
Recently I came up against some weird stuttering issue with my PC. I tried everything I can to solve the issue, scanned with malwarebytes, with ccleaner. I was checking temperatures with HWMonitor.
The problem is, when I even idle at my pc, or just watch some youtube video, I get sometimes 0.5-2s freezes. At first I thought that maybe game is killing my PC (but I play mostly WoW), but then issue remain when I was chatting with friends through facebook or skype.
My PC specs are :
Intel i7 8700k
MSI Geforce GTX 1070
16GB Ram (2x8gb)
Motherboard MSI Z370 Gaming Plus
Drives:
Plextor 128gb PX-128M6S (just for my OS)
Adata SU800 238GB (Mostly for games)
WD HDD 600gb + 1TB for other stuff

If you need any type of logs from my pc to maybe help me try solve this issue hit me up here, Im up for full cooperation :)

Solution
DPC Latency Checker or Latency Monitor,

run and open device manager and try shutting off the worst offenders (usually LAN and Storage and USB drivers) one at a time, if no affect, turn it back on, until you find the hardware driver causing the latency. then update it in Device manager, right click and update driver. I have fixed issues this way before. sometimes it's multiple drivers, like USB 3 and Network drivers, etc... Latency Monitor is nice because it shows you which drivers are misbehaving

DO NOT disable anything critical. What I often do is go to the culprits in Device Manager and update drivers.

I have found that with Malwarebytes running with everything enabled, that it causes high network driver latencies.
DPC Latency Checker or Latency Monitor,

run and open device manager and try shutting off the worst offenders (usually LAN and Storage and USB drivers) one at a time, if no affect, turn it back on, until you find the hardware driver causing the latency. then update it in Device manager, right click and update driver. I have fixed issues this way before. sometimes it's multiple drivers, like USB 3 and Network drivers, etc... Latency Monitor is nice because it shows you which drivers are misbehaving

DO NOT disable anything critical. What I often do is go to the culprits in Device Manager and update drivers.

I have found that with Malwarebytes running with everything enabled, that it causes high network driver latencies.

Solution