Windows 10 WHEA Uncorrectable BSOD - Continuous Loop

catherinesteele

Reputable
Nov 27, 2015
Recently upgraded to Windows 10 through online Windows Update (so no CD available). Worked fine for a couple of weeks.

Today we moved house, plugged the computer in and it is now stuck in an never-ending loop with the WHEA-Uncorrectable Error BSOD. Can access BIOS and ever two restarts, the advanced repair. That is it, no desktop functions available.

I am aware that many others have had similar issues with this WHEA Uncorrectable Error, but most seem to only occur haphazardly. Mine is a continual loop that I can't get out of unless I turn it off cold. Loop starts back up upon restarting computer.

Notes:
Motherboard and CPU are brand new and NOT overclocked, everything is at factory default settings.
Have tried chkdsk through Windows Advanced Repair - Command but no errors occurring.
Cannot access anything desktop/start menu because loop triggers the moment windows finishes booting.
Tried start up repair, said it couldn't repair PC, but mentioned a Log File SrdTrail.txt
sfc/scannow started but at 100% complete stated "Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation"
Checked RAM, no faults

System
CPU is Intel Core i7 6700K Quad Core LGA 1151 4GHz Unlocked CPU Processor
Motherboard is Gigabyte Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 Z170 LGA 1151 DDR4
RAM Corsair 16GB (2x8GB) CMK16GX4M2A2666C16 DDR4 2666MHz Vengeance LPX DIMM Black

Quite frustrated and hoping to find a solution so please help thanks!