[SOLVED] Windows 10 won't boot neither any other usb installer

PrChewii

Honorable
Jan 18, 2016
Hello long time no see, so at the beginning of the year I upgraded my pc hardware and until the beginning of this month it worked flawlessly, until it started to freeze on the Motherboard logo, normally this would be fixed by just restarting the computer until it boot Windows. But now it doesn't do a thing. So I went into the Bios Menu and directly boot my Kingston 250GB SSD A2000 M.2 2280 where I got Windows, the screen goes black and then just goes back with a: _
And freezes again.

I searched on internet for solutions and crossed this post
https://www.google.com/amp/s/windowsreport.com/pc-stuck-motherboard-screen/?amp?espv=1

So I tried all the steps, checked the boot order, checked if the Kingston solid drive was properly connected to it socket, changed my ram to the other socket to see if it has any problem. Then I tried loading the Windows installer from an external Hard Drive, but once again it just froze with a: _

So I tought to myself this might be a motherboard problem, then I restarted the Bios by taking out the battery and putting it back after a few mins

And still I can't boot the Windows installer :(
I also tried making a fresh usb installer from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO
Still didn't boot

So I'm out of ideas and I've come begging for help
My specs are:
Motherboard Gygabite H410M H (with a bios ver.3)
CPU: Intel-core i5-10400F 2.90ghz
Ram: 32 gb (I have a single ram card)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce 960

I haven't overclocked it and the temperature is fine around 30-39°C
What I found also weird is that the Bios interface works just fine.

Thanks for reading! I hope my build can still be saved!

Solution
FIXED!
It was a problem with my ssd drive, I had to disconnect it and then I was able to boot Windows 10 and I used restore to a previous version.
Thx Darkbreeze for the advice!
And when you've tried booting various "bootable" devices, you've made sure to DISCONNECT ALL OTHER DRIVES from the motherboard, right? And you are choosing the boot override option on the Exit or Boot menu in the BIOS, to try and boot to the USB installer?

When you created the USB installer media, did you choose the option for "use recommended settings for this computer" OR "use settings for use with another computer"?

PrChewii

Honorable
Jan 18, 2016
FIXED!
It was a problem with my ssd drive, I had to disconnect it and then I was able to boot Windows 10 and I used restore to a previous version.
Thx Darkbreeze for the advice!

Solution