Question Windows 10 Won't boot

edo101

Honorable
Jul 16, 2018
Hello, I have two WIndows 10 installations on my PC. I booted into my main Windows partition and changed drive letters. When I restarted my computer, I tried to boot into my secondary Windows partition but it just goees to a black screen. Everything was fine before I made this change. It should be noted that I didn't change drive letters of the Windows install paritions. I only changed drive letters on my extra HDDs which I use as backups. How can I get back into my secondary Windows 10 parition.

My boot menu still lists the Windows 10 install but when I select it to boot into, it goes to a black screen. I don't how to solve this.

USAFRet

Titan
Hello, I have two WIndows 10 installations on my PC. I booted into my main Windows partition and changed drive letters. When I restarted my computer, I tried to boot into my secondary Windows partition but it just goees to a black screen. Everything was fine before I made this change. It should be noted that I didn't change drive letters of the Windows install paritions. I only changed drive letters on my extra HDDs which I use as backups. How can I get back into my secondary Windows 10 parition.

My boot menu still lists the Windows 10 install but when I select it to boot into, it goes to a black screen. I don't how to solve this.
Boot into your main Win 10, and change the drive letters back to what they were.

Get it fully running as it was before, and then we can diagnose.

TRENDING THREADS