Question Windows 10 won't open anything

Sep 22, 2019
So, I began having this problem about a couple of days ago. I open my PC, it goes to desktop and it fails to open any program. Steam just updates forever, the chrome will open, but any page I try opening will load forever, and no app will work. Nothing happens when I double click. I either get a never-ending spinning loading circle or nothing at all. The same happens if I restart. The only way I can get it to work is to hard reset (push the power button until it shuts down, then turn it on after several seconds). Also, every time I open my pc my monitor remains black, although it is open. The only way I can get it to work is to pull out the monitor cord and reinsert it. Help please!

So, I began having this problem about a couple of days ago. I open my PC, it goes to desktop and it fails to open any program. Steam just updates forever, the chrome will open, but any page I try opening will load forever, and no app will work. Nothing happens when I double click. I either get a never-ending spinning loading circle or nothing at all. The same happens if I restart. The only way I can get it to work is to hard reset (push the power button until it shuts down, then turn it on after several seconds). Also, every time I open my pc my monitor remains black, although it is open. The only way I can get it to work is to pull out the monitor cord and reinsert it. Help please!
Which Windows ?

Is your WIndows installation on a hard drive or on an SSD?

If on an HDD, examine your SMART data with CrystalDiskInfo...

(looking for anything other than good health, and/or pending/reallocated sectors, etc...)

iTmXJEt.jpg

Sep 22, 2019
I got Good Health but I can't add an image to show you. Tried imgur and it doesn't allow me to insert the link here. I see it says reallocated sectors 5. Seek error rate/Threshold 67, Seel Time Performance/Threshold 20, Spin Retry Count/Threshold 60