[SOLVED] Windows 10 wouldn't show the cursor

JueH

Reputable
Feb 25, 2017
Hi ! today i open my laptop and it show the background as usual but there are something weird. My cursor is gone and i cant see it flickering but movesss so slooowwww.
Somehow i plug my HDMI cable to my external Monitor, and it works fine ! when i restart and unplug the HDMI, it revert to the "normal" state where my cursor are flickering.
I tried to re-install UHD Graphics 630 again, and it works for around 2 times, and it back to normal. Then my friends told me to install Microsoft's driver, but i can't setting my brightnes.

Hello

After you installed Microsoft's driver, did the cursor show up again, the lagging is gone, and it's only that you can't adjust the brightness? Or is it that the previous issues are still there?

Also, instead of re-installing the graphics driver, can you please try updating it to the latest version? Please make sure to obtain the driver from a trusted, preferably vendor's official website before proceeding.

Cheers!!

JueH

Reputable
Feb 25, 2017
Hello

After you installed Microsoft's driver, did the cursor show up again, the lagging is gone, and it's only that you can't adjust the brightness? Or is it that the previous issues are still there?

Also, instead of re-installing the graphics driver, can you please try updating it to the latest version? Please make sure to obtain the driver from a trusted, preferably vendor's official website before proceeding.

Cheers!!
Yeah, i do update it to the newest from asus.com with exactly same model for my laptop. A few deays later i try to uninstall nvidia driver and intel driver then restart, and it works ! Thanks for your reply !

TRENDING THREADS