Question Windows 11 Microsoft account locked out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 24, 2024
Hi,

Please can someone help me I’m stressing out!

I recently just upgraded my CPU today.. all went okay. I loaded it up and got to the windows 11 Microsoft account login prompt where it asked for my normal 4 digit pin and that it’s no longer valid etc etc.

I followed the steps and got to the enter password to Microsoft / Hotmail account. I entered my password and it kept saying invalid etc and it locked my account!!

To unlock the account it asked me for a verification code from a phone number I used at my old company which I no longer have any access to.

I then filled out the Microsoft accounts recovery form and luckily got an email back to my alternative email straight away to reset password. Thought yes here we go..

I changed my password and then proceeded to log in on my PC to again be faced with the mobile phone verification code required. I no not have this mobile.

I then tried to add onto the Microsoft account and it’s saying that I cannot do it right now as I have recently preferred a an account recovery and have to wait 30 days to add any numbers etc and when I add it can take potential further 30 days totalling 60. I serious can not wait this long as I use it for work and earning money.

Is there anyway I can bypass this or even reset my windows 11 account so it logs me out so I can log in with another Microsoft account or even create a guest account for 30 days.
Please help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS