windows 2000 server and IE6

Hi,

In my network witch is composed of w2k servers we didnt upgrade to IE6.
although the sys admin told me that from those servers they dont soft the
net I want to be shure that he was right whan he choosed not to upgrade the
servers to IE6 ( from the security perspective).

what u think guys ?

10x

I'd upgrade to IE6 SP1 and all security patches on all servers and
workstations. What's the reason the admin doesn't want to? It shouldn't
cause any problems, and fixes many.