Windows 2000 Server continually reboots

I am re-installing W2k Server from scratch on an IBM 4500r server. I have
booted with the installation CD, used F6 to add the Adaptec on-board SCSI
drivers (no RAID) and let Windows install. After the reboot, it loads up to
the logo screen with the blue progress bar and then promptly reboots itself.
I have tried w/ and w/out the F6/Drivers. I have updated all BIOS and
Firmware known to man. I have wiped the partition and re-created. Same
result. Does anyone have any troubleshooting ideas? Thanks a bunch.

Are you using Retail or OEM media? If OEM, is it the CD that came with this
server? If you have any USB or firewire devices attached to the server or
any cards that have been added to the server since it was purchased, remove
them and test. If you have been using OEM media and have access to Retail
media, try that, even if it's Windows 2000 Pro, just as a test of the
hardware.

Kevin McNiel, MCSE/MCSA
Platform Server Setup Group

Please reply to the Group only, This address cannot receive incoming
messages.

"coginthemachine" <coginthemachine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:2E380AEF-F12A-4DCD-BD27-C702E36A4CE6@microsoft.com...