Windows 2003 as a fax server?

Does it have to be Windows 2003 SBS or can in be Windows 2003 Standard?
There seems to be some confusion about this. The software installs but doe
snot seem to function correctly.

Thanks!

I've never seen any distinction made between versions of Windows Server
2003, to the best of my knowledge, all versions feature the Shared Fax
Service. By contrast, the number of modems supported is version dependant.

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com

"you know who maybe" <nguser2u@spamnotAOL.com> wrote in message
> Does it have to be Windows 2003 SBS or can in be Windows 2003 Standard?
> There seems to be some confusion about this. The software installs but doe
> snot seem to function correctly.
>
> Thanks!

Both Windows 2003 Standard as well as SBS 2003 can act as a Fax Server.
Please let us know what
problem you are seeing.

Thanks,
Anand