[SOLVED] Windows 7 64 Bit SP1 fresh install - Need all updates? Help?

japentz

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2010
Hello everyone,
I have a dilemma. I lost my image discs :( and had to buy a new Win 7 sp1 dvd. I need to dual boot Win7 and Win 10. I need to partition(fine) and need to reinstall Windows 7 fresh but I need to know where to get all updates to install. I have software I NEED to use that won't run on Windows 10 and visa versa.

Does anyone know where to get all Win7 64-bit SP1 version all updates? I get microsoft no longer supports Win 7.

Thanks!
J. Pentz

Solution
windows update still is there and will have everything released on it. no worry there.

something like wsus is not a bad way to go to integrate into your installer if you wish but is not required. i keep an updated installer handy so i can skip those hours and hours of updates like you will be facing.

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
windows update still is there and will have everything released on it. no worry there.

something like wsus is not a bad way to go to integrate into your installer if you wish but is not required. i keep an updated installer handy so i can skip those hours and hours of updates like you will be facing.

Solution