Windows 7 (64bit) and Ventrilo

Solution
Have you tried more than one server? The reason I ask is I had the same issue, but it was specific to one server - I could connect to different servers OK. I solved it by creating a clickable link for the problem server, and using that to launch Ventrilo. I don't know why manually entering the same information didn't work, but doing that did fix the problem.
Have you tried more than one server? The reason I ask is I had the same issue, but it was specific to one server - I could connect to different servers OK. I solved it by creating a clickable link for the problem server, and using that to launch Ventrilo. I don't know why manually entering the same information didn't work, but doing that did fix the problem.

Solution

bonse

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2007
Yeah i tried several from the little list at the start, however they might not be working server's so i'll try another one later, it always says the message of "Trying to connect" even when im not lol not sure why. im at work so that error might not be correct but it's along those lines.