[SOLVED] Windows 7 black screen

WojtekJKM

Prominent
May 25, 2020
I've got some simple question.

Symptoms: When I start my windows 7, also always I must wait for about one minute for windows to start. While this time I see black screen and my mouse. Windows is responding and I can eg. open task manager. I don't post more details because it probably won't be needed.

IMPORTANT!!: So, some time ago i was having some GPU issues and I turned on some windows-onStart-GPU related diagnostics which caused Windows to test something during this black screen,. Rest of Windows is working fine of course.

My issue is to figure out what it is and how to turn it off.

Solution
That is completely normal windows behavior, if you get black screen it means Windows is loading (maybe GPU drivers?)...
It happens every single time when certain OS is loading, its just much faster so you just see it as a flashing the screen for a second..
If you want that not happen find a way to speed up Windows loading...
  • Disable starting programs or process you don't need.
  • Reinstall Windows
  • Buy SSD and install Windows on it
That is completely normal windows behavior, if you get black screen it means Windows is loading (maybe GPU drivers?)...
It happens every single time when certain OS is loading, its just much faster so you just see it as a flashing the screen for a second..
If you want that not happen find a way to speed up Windows loading...
  • Disable starting programs or process you don't need.
  • Reinstall Windows
  • Buy SSD and install Windows on it

Solution

WojtekJKM

Prominent
May 25, 2020
I'm quite sure it's something caused by me. It was never happening before i made.. something i can't remember. It also sometimes just don't happen and Windows loads normally. I also operate Windows on SSD.