Windows 7 Blue screen of death

kulokuf

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2010
Hello,
I just purchased a new computer part by part not a month age i have GA-P55A-UD3 1156 ATX motherboard,Barracuda 3.5 internal drive, Intel(R)Core(TM) i5 650 processor, ATX12v 2.2 550watt modular power supply GX series, ADATA DDR3 1600g 4gb,and a Radeon HD 5770 graphics card. Her is my problem i just purchased Battlefield2 about a 2weeks ago, everything was running smothly then all of a sudden boom blue screen of death with memory dump. Freaked me out got my computer back up and running then played battlefield once more. NOt 30min into the game the blue screen came back. Now it seems to me that it was the game causing this. i reinstalled the game let my computer chill for a day when back to play and everything was fin for like 3days. today i left my computer on the battlefield main sreen why i went to go get something to eat. when i cam back my computer was on the blue screen again. Does anyone know if it is this game causing the blue screen or if there is something wrong with my computer. Again i just purchased it not a moth ago part by part from micro center they even did a pos test and everything was fine so whats the deal?

TRENDING THREADS