Windows 7 Build 7070 Appears

Status
Not open for further replies.

chedrz

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2006
This isn't really related to the article, but I had to laugh when I saw a link to an article from 2000(!!!) listed in the Reviews section to the right. I can honestly say I'm not too concerned about Intel releasing this right now.

FrozenGpu

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2007
OMG a PIII, man I don't even have a Phenom 2 yet, lol.

Seriously though I remember seeing a review for a creative video card, I assumed it was recent, it turns out to be for a ti4200 or soemthing, I was like oh...

G

I'm running Windows 7 on a Pentium III right now. It's not too snappy, but it works well when the eye-candy's turned off.

G

Cannot be real, as in ver. 7053 it already stated "for evalution purposes only". Why would they have changed it back to testing purposes only. But then again, who really cares? Looking out for the final release!

tipoo

Distinguished
May 4, 2006
[citation][nom]chedrz[/nom]This isn't really related to the article, but I had to laugh when I saw a link to an article from 2000(!!!) listed in the Reviews section to the right. I can honestly say I'm not too concerned about Intel releasing this right now.[/citation]

I know, lol...One of the newer GPU articles had a link to the original Radeon review!

Status
Not open for further replies.