Windows 7 cant start

ZetrieX

Commendable
Nov 26, 2016
Hello,when I turned on sleep mode in windows 7,nothing happened do I tried to shutdown the computer,when I turned it back on I chose start normally,it could now work,then I tried safe mode,could not work,I tried everything even the F8 option,NOTHING!

Solution
Sounds like there's issues with your boot manager. Recommend either running Startup Repair, which should repair the damaged components or re-install the OS which will replace the boot manager all together.

Regardless, since we don't know what caused this, it's recommended that you also back up your machine with a disk imager like Macrium Reflect or a snapshot tool like RollBack Rx.

LukeFatwalker

Reputable
Dec 29, 2015
Sounds like there's issues with your boot manager. Recommend either running Startup Repair, which should repair the damaged components or re-install the OS which will replace the boot manager all together.

Regardless, since we don't know what caused this, it's recommended that you also back up your machine with a disk imager like Macrium Reflect or a snapshot tool like RollBack Rx.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS