[SOLVED] Windows 7 crashes when graphic drivers are installed

Aug 31, 2019
Story short. My win7 crashed many times, and my friend told me to remove graphic drivers for a while and see if it works fine. And it did! But when I reinstalled it, everything died once again. Is this problem GPU-related or software-related? Get more info tommorow, I have school tommorow and in a hurry, sorry for that.

Solution
By any chance, did you have an amd gpu before?

There is a good chance that your drivers from different manufacturers are conflicting with each other. To fix that, you can download DDU and perform a clean driver uninstall from safe mode and then install the latest drivers from the manufacturer.

If this is not the case, then it's likely that your gpu is dying.

Sagar_20

Distinguished

There is a good chance that your drivers from different manufacturers are conflicting with each other. To fix that, you can download DDU and perform a clean driver uninstall from safe mode and then install the latest drivers from the manufacturer.

Solution
Aug 31, 2019

Yeah, I pretty much realized that my gpu is dying already, thanks for reply.