Question Windows 7 failing to start after changing 2 HDD's from RAID 0 to RAID 1

Jan 11, 2023
First post, although I was fortunate enough to find this site quite some time ago. Thank you for the guidance in both the Community Rules and Forum Tips and Best Practices.
I have been unable to find an answer to my problem after a lot of searching. I am not a computer genius by any means and I am hoping that any answers I receive won't be too complicated.
Please be patient with me, as I am old. I am an amateur photographer, and built my own system six years ago strictly for photo editing. It has no internet connection capability. My system:

Asus Z97-A ATX DDR3 2600 LGA 1150 Motherboard
Intel Core i5-4690 Processor
Samsung 850 Evo 250GB SSD / loaded with Windows 7 Professional and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6
Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 / used only for storage of RAW image files
Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 Memory
PNY Invidia Quadro K420 1GB DDR3 DVI/Display Port Express Video Card
EVGA 220-G2-550-Y1 80 Plus Gold 550W Power Supply
Asus 24x DVD
Asus PB278 Q 27" Widescreen L50/LCD Monitor

I had originally erred through misunderstanding and created a RAID 0 (striped) with the two 1TB HDD's. I thought I would change it over to a RAID 1 so I would have a proper backup for all of
my favorite landscape, animal and grandkid photos. I backed up over 3,200 RAW image files on a separate drive. I then reformatted both HDD's to individual drives and then created a RAID 1 with them.
Now Windows 7 is failing to load and gives me the options of repair screen or start windows normally. Apparently I have screwed something up. I have included seven screenshots of which five are from BIOS.
I was hoping that someone could please look at my screenshots and maybe see my error, or point me in the right direction. My SSD only has the Windows 7 Pro and the Lightroom, so maybe I could also just reload those
programs? Again, I am not the sharpest pencil in the box, but I can follow directions if anyone is kind enough to help.

TYJiLql.jpg

cblJ9qh.jpg

mb95MU6.jpg

11ZP8r7.jpg

Vt7k78e.jpg

dEfXGv2.jpg

jo5rXWo.jpg

USAFRet

Titan
Start over.

Fresh OS install on the 850 EVO.
With only that drive connected.

Later, connect ONE of the HDDs.
Delete ALL partitions on it and reformat.

After, connect the other one, delete and reformat.

Proceed on with 3 individual drives, and a real backup routine.

Jan 11, 2023
Thank you for taking the time to answer my question, and thank you for your service.

I will do as you suggest and then educate myself on backup routines. If it's okay I will post how it went.

That Marine aviator made a great shot!