Question Windows 7 File: boot/BCD and stuck at windows loading logo

Shadow777

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2014
Hi everyone and thanks for coming to my help. Im having some serious problems with my Windows installation that happened out of asbolutely nowhere, i did not make any software or hardware updates prior to this.

When turning on my pc i get the "File: boot/BCD" just like in this image
XZtwDw0.png

So i went ahead and loaded my recovery live usb and tried to fix with the automatic repair option, but it gave me the error "Failed to save startup opcions" at the End
Knowing this is a bootrec error i went ahead and opened the CMD to try to fix it manually through the bootrec cmd commands, however, it did not let me because of administrator priveleges, and another thing to notice is the loading of every part of the recovery was INCREDIBLY slow.

So i took out the disk from my PC and inserted it into a laptop and ran the recovery cmd lines from there, the bootrec fixes from there finished all succesfully. So i swap the SSD back into my pc and it does not give me any Boot BCD error anymore, But.. now its just stuck at the Windows loading screen instead. Attempting to load SAFE MODE shows it getting stuck at "CLASSPNP.SYS"..

i have tried everything at my disposal, what can i do now?

Im having some serious problems with my Windows installation that happened out of asbolutely nowhere,...
and another thing to notice is the loading of every part of the recovery was INCREDIBLY slow.

So i took out the disk from my PC and inserted it into a laptop and ran the recovery cmd lines from there, the bootrec fixes from there finished all succesfully. So i swap the SSD back into my pc and it does not give me any Boot BCD error anymore, But.. now its just stuck at the Windows loading screen instead. Attempting to load SAFE MODE shows it getting stuck at "CLASSPNP.SYS"..

i have tried everything at my disposal, what can i do now?
looks like the disk went bad.
Connect it back to the laptop and run something like HDsentinel or any other disk check tool to see what condition your disk is in.