Windows 7 gaming abilites

charmedforever

Distinguished
May 19, 2009
will windows 7 64 bit able to play all the games like windows xp do ?
do i need to run in xp mode to play all the games ?
will win7 32 bit is better than win 7 64 bit for play all the games?
when i upgrade from vista to win 7 RC 64 bit will the multi boot option work as i want to have on my machine multi boot with xp and win 7 installed ?

Solution
... stop with XP is better in gam than other OS ... i saw major fps drop in XP that i dont have in Vista..

everygame i run under Seven work. even old Dos game work well. some old game that Vista didnt want to run, they play great under Seven.

the only bug i got isnt with Game, but with EvenBalance and his damn PunkBuster who bug under Seven X64 .. under X86 i tried some fix you can found in google and it worked ... but eh.. i want my 6GB of Ram and my full 896mb of Video memory. no no way X86 OS

HTDuro

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2007
... stop with XP is better in gam than other OS ... i saw major fps drop in XP that i dont have in Vista..

everygame i run under Seven work. even old Dos game work well. some old game that Vista didnt want to run, they play great under Seven.

the only bug i got isnt with Game, but with EvenBalance and his damn PunkBuster who bug under Seven X64 .. under X86 i tried some fix you can found in google and it worked ... but eh.. i want my 6GB of Ram and my full 896mb of Video memory. no no way X86 OS

Solution