[SOLVED] Windows 7 install need cd/dvd drivers

Okay, let me beat a severely deceased equine: I have a system which the motherboard is a GIGABYTE GA-B150N-GSM. I am hitting the roadblock where the install barely begins, when it stops and indicates by on screen message, that required drivers for CD/DVD are missing and that you may remove the windows install disc if necessary to proceed (I'm no doubt paraphrasing, but some of you have heard this many times prior. How do I get around this issue? By the way, I currently have a Linux distribution running on this system and prefer that to Microsoft, but some other software and programs I want to run, aren't Linux compatible, so I'm willing to switch for this one build and still run Linux on others. And no, I don't want "the headache it is to me" of running a dual boot system. I'm just hardwired from many eon ago, that everything should be only what it is meant to be. I don't want a Mexican food restaurant to also serve burgers and hot dogs, etc. Pretty much that same disdain across the board. I just want this one build to be Windows 7 only.

Last edited: