Windows 7 installation problem

Szpury

Commendable
Mar 18, 2016
Hello, i recently bought a new laptop - Lenovo IdeaPad Y700-15ISK. It came to me without pre-installed Windows, because i thought it would be "as easy as always"... well it isn't. I will start from the beginning. I downloaded iso image Windows 7 Home Premium sp1 64 bit, then i bought a new pendrive. With MS usb/dvd tool i made a bootable pendrive, here is the first thing that's bugging me - In the end screen of making bootable pendrive, program said that there was a problem with making it bootable, because a thing with bootsect occured. "Unable to run bootsect to make the USB device bootable" to be exact. On the first approach i didn't noticed it, and put pendrive into usb 2.0 on laptop and i wanted to install Win 7. Everything went smoothly until the error occured: http://imgur.com/s1uAz5P
I tried various BIOS settings, NTFS, FAT32, UEFI i switched to 3.0 port, i made an iso image from my original windows 7 cd, and still this error was catching me.
When i tried boot with UEFI settings, my hdd vanished from boot menu and only usb was avalaible, but it didn't want to proceed to installer. It just was pushing me to freeDOS that was pre-installed.
Here are my BIOS settings: http://imgur.com/a/Bi8ZP

thanks for any responses. sorry for my english.

Szpury

Commendable
Mar 18, 2016
@bicycle_repair_man from Microsoft site, i provided cd-key that i got with cd and it allowed me to download, the thing is i dont have cd reader on my new laptop.
@skynetrising error still occures.
@raffar i am working on it, i've encountered the problems with bootsect during your suggestion and i am trying to solve it.
Thanks for your answers guys.

Szpury

Commendable
Mar 18, 2016
Guys, i dont now if it'll be helpful but i found during that number of tries of installation, that there is another very small partition. 30mb, it contains setup which launched me a new windows 7 installation process. I got there when i clicked "Repair" on installer main menu.

Szpury

Commendable
Mar 18, 2016
I had to use program to make the usb that was the finished product of MS Windows 7 usb/dvd tool transfered to USB 3.0 standard. "Windows 7* USB 3.0 Creator Utility" to be exact.