Windows 7 installation restarting again and again and again

imveryunlucky

Honorable
Oct 20, 2013
Hi , I m running into very serious problem.I am trying to do a clean format of my samsung series 7 chronos laptop(new) via usb . What happens is everything completes fine and it says "windows need to restart several times......."

But after restarting it goes to the beginning of setup once again .There is no press any key to boot option ; it goes to setup right away .I have tried changing boot priority 1st to hard drive but it show error and says to repair your computer .I tried that too but it didnot solve it .

this is a new laptop and there's nothing wrong with it ; I dont know why is this happening . It worked on other computers perfectly.

I really need my laptop to run soon.I have tried to search for solutions but none of them worked..Please help
Any advices would be highly appreciated !

realchemist

Honorable
Oct 20, 2013
You probably have the boot order for your computer set to look for a USB first. When your computer restarts it sees the USB and picks it every time. When the computer restarts again, pull the USB drive and it should go through the rest of the boot order until it finds the hard drive.

imveryunlucky

Honorable
Oct 20, 2013

tried it ; same error message :( ...

i tried installing windows 8 copy borrowed from my friend and no luck ; so clearly there is something to do with settings which i cant figure out .the bios settings are limited as well !!

Jorge L R

Reputable
Jun 23, 2015
You say you can't reaccess your bios? I had the same problem, to solve it I just pulled into the bios once it restarts just to unplug the usb, and continue with the boot ( I didn't change anything in the bios ), and the installation continues flawlessly without having to re-plug the usb back in.

TRENDING THREADS