[SOLVED] Windows 7 internet is at on moment working at next its saying there are no connections

Blackknight123

Reputable
Jan 18, 2020
I installed Windows 7 i downloaded all drivers but internet is still making problems (problem is only on pc) Also it says something like i use telephone cable buy new one but it worked when i had windows 10.

DSzymborski

Titan
Sorry, but I have to agree with Samir; the question is really hard to parse. Could you be a little clearer and more specific? I'm not sure what internet "is still making problems" specifically means and I don't know of any message in Windows 7 that says "you have telephone cable buy new one." A rundown of the hardware involved would be helpful as well.

Reactions: SamirD

Blackknight123

Reputable
Jan 18, 2020
Sorry i will try again...

Ok so i had Windows 10 but since my pc is bad i installed Windows 7.
Only problem --> internet is turning on and off (When its off it says no connections available)
I troubleshooted and it says something like *You might be using a telephone cable with bigger connectors on the end, try again.If it doesnt work buy new cable"

Sorry i will try again...

Ok so i had Windows 10 but since my pc is bad i installed Windows 7.
Only problem --> internet is turning on and off (When its off it says no connections available)
I troubleshooted and it says something like *You might be using a telephone cable with bigger connectors on the end, try again.If it doesnt work buy new cable"
Okay, this is a bit better. The troubleshooter is garbage and is giving incorrect suggestions.

Are you connected wirelessly or with a wire?