windows 7 keeps crashing

Aug 20, 2018
okay so I bought a new pc but heres the problem and I think it has to do with windows.....

I recently started crashing on my 64gb brand new ssd when I upgraded to a gtx 1050.
I thought it was because I had low memory on the ssd so I got an old one out of my old pc 128gb ssd and to my surprise It was working fine until I downloaded pubg and it said it needed to update some sort so I went ahead with the update. Next min my computer crashes just like before, It happens randomly but more often when playing certain games like pubg League of legends and couter strike but it still happens when im watching movies. I cant reverse the update even in windows recovery.

Heres where things got annoying. I wanted to reinstall windows and my pc wont let me use my keyboard until windows is loaded that means I cant get into the bios

I then opt to download windows 10 and install that instead. VOLA my games are working! great news!! I don't get that stupid crash! BUT........ MY GAMES ARE STILL UNPLAYABLE BECAUSE OF INTERNET! my normal ping is 20-35 and i got nbn shit never lags because im the only one using my internet. when playing games on windows 10 my ping spikes randomly every couple minutes from 20 straight to 300 then back down. annoying as and gets me killed in league.

I then went back to windows 7 using the go back option in windows 10 and my crashing continues BUT MY INTERNET PING IS COMPLETELY FINE! crashes 2-3times in 1 40min league game but the times i am ingame for my net is fine unlike what it was on windows 10

My main question is how do I fix my ping problem on windows 10 and also how do I download clean windows 7 and make my pc boot usb? I know I can get it from microsoft website but It tells me my windows 7 key was given my manufacture and I got to contact them wtf is this? my windows key was given free when i bought this pc.

I know my hardware is working 100% fine cause it was working before the windows update and working fine on windows 10. I legit think I got corrupt windows files but when i try to check im fine apprently.

Please help thanks

Aug 20, 2018
oh nvm hahaha understood mate. I edited it and I am still able to load windows 7 just it doesn't last long it will freeze after a movie or a game. I got the orinignal product key its stamped next to the pc but I am still not able to reinstall windows through the microsoft website cause of it

Aug 20, 2018
okay so problem solved just as I suspected it was due to corrupt windows files. bought a ps/2 connector for my keyboard then access bios to change boot menu. booted w10 on a usb did a clean fresh install where I wiped my ssd. re-downloaded all drivers and now my games don't lag and my pc doesn't crash