Windows 7 lagging

G4L4XY

Commendable
Jan 29, 2017
Hey,Guys i need help troubleshooting this problem.
Well,I installed windows 7 Ultimate 64bit in my second partition but it's really laggy .
I have Windows 10 in the first and it working fine.
I have a Dell Latitude E6540
Intel Core I5-2520M 2.5GHz
4GB RAM
Nvidia NVS 4200M
a medium system requierements .
I think i have a problem in that partition, (Everythings is not responding : Files Explorer ...)

Solution
Well I'm not too experienced on Windows Explorer crashing but maybe it's broken. You should try this: Open the start menu then search CMD then wait and when you see CMD right-click it then click run as administrator. Now in the black box type sfc /scannow and wait while it looks to see if anything corrupted. If that doesn't work I'll see what I can do next. I hope someone more experienced with this type of thing comes along to help.

jamesp33

Commendable
Dec 13, 2016

Lagging? To what degree?

jamesp33

Commendable
Dec 13, 2016
Well I'm not too experienced on Windows Explorer crashing but maybe it's broken. You should try this: Open the start menu then search CMD then wait and when you see CMD right-click it then click run as administrator. Now in the black box type sfc /scannow and wait while it looks to see if anything corrupted. If that doesn't work I'll see what I can do next. I hope someone more experienced with this type of thing comes along to help.

Solution