[SOLVED] Windows 7 no internet as well as no usb driver

Feb 10, 2019
I recently formatted my windows 8 using easy bcd and power iso and installed windows 7. But I made a mistake which was I accidentally deleted the windows 8 boot thing. And now I'm stuck with a windows 7 ultimate 64 bit in which the internet does not work, it does not detect the router and I tried using the wire it still won't work. I tried to use a usb but it won't detect the usb. It does not have the CD drive thing. But I have one which is an external one which came with the pc. It does not detect it as well. Please help ASAP!!

Solution
I recently formatted my windows 8 using easy bcd and power iso and installed windows 7. But I made a mistake which was I accidentally deleted the windows 8 boot thing. And now I'm stuck with a windows 7 ultimate 64 bit in which the internet does not work, it does not detect the router and I tried using the wire it still won't work. I tried to use a usb but it won't detect the usb. It does not have the CD drive thing. But I have one which is an external one which came with the pc. It does not detect it as well. Please help ASAP!!

Did you check to make sure your computer has Win 7 drivers for the components? If it does, you should be able to download them to the computer using a Linux Live boot disk. Boot off that disk, you...

Did you check to make sure your computer has Win 7 drivers for the components? If it does, you should be able to download them to the computer using a Linux Live boot disk. Boot off that disk, you should have internet access then. Download the drivers for the computer from the vendor support page, save them to the C: drive to a folder, then when you boot Windows again you can go to that folder and run the setup for chipset, video, audio, network, etc...

Solution