Windows 7 No Reboot After Installing System Files. HELP!

PekkaLegend

Reputable
Jun 15, 2015
Please help! I'm installing from OEM Windows 7 disc from my DRW. Whenever I hit the part where it installs files for 5-10 minutes, it seems to finish, but then goes to black screen, then to no signal! I'm trying to install it onto my 120GB SSD! I've done it twice now, both resulting in having to restart my system, then attempting to install. This is my new PC build.

PekkaLegend

Reputable
Jun 15, 2015
Right after: Expanding Windows files, it quickly installs: Installing features, and, Installing updates, then ends, and goes to no signal. I found that if I press the X in the top right, it would say do you want to cancel windows installation? Should I try that?

PekkaLegend

Reputable
Jun 15, 2015
PLEASE HELP! Now that I've set it to P1 DRW, it crashed while Windows 7 was unpacking files on the bottom of the screen. It never passes it, it just randomly black screens at any point. I've went to BIOS, and picked UEFI again, but it just won't go. Sometimes, it even black screens at BIOS, then I have to restart my PC. Is there a way to turn off my PC?! The power button won't work?!

TRENDING THREADS