[SOLVED] windows 7 no support 2020

Sep 21, 2019
Windows 7 won't be supported starting January 2020 so I won't have M.S. updates anymore
But so as long as I have Webroot complete anti virus software & Premium Malwarebytes will I be safe from malware with using windows 7 without the M.S> updates ?

Solution
Apart from security, you're also going to have worry about other app's and compatibility with hardware when Windows 7 is no longer supported. I'm on the same boat as you and will migrate to Windows 10 once Windows 7 officially is given the axe.

Pertaining to your query, you might be safe for a while until spending on an older OS/system makes little sense, when you speak of premium app's.

Lutfij

Titan
Apart from security, you're also going to have worry about other app's and compatibility with hardware when Windows 7 is no longer supported. I'm on the same boat as you and will migrate to Windows 10 once Windows 7 officially is given the axe.

Pertaining to your query, you might be safe for a while until spending on an older OS/system makes little sense, when you speak of premium app's.

Solution
Windows 7 won't be supported starting January 2020 so I won't have M.S. updates anymore
But so as long as I have Webroot complete anti virus software & Premium Malwarebytes will I be safe from malware with using windows 7 without the M.S> updates ?

Most security if from the person using the computer, as long as you are aware of what sites have possible viruses (anything that talks about "FREE MOVIES", etc...), don't reply to emails that say your account with the Nigerian Bank has 30,000,000 you need to get, etc... you will be pretty safe even without security updates. Most viruses and malware needs a foot-hold to get on the system, if you don't allow that, you will be safe.