[SOLVED] Windows 7 no wifi connection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2022
After downgrading to windows 7 I have ran into an issue where it seems I have no wifi connection (motherboard wifi) and in device manager only shows Bluetooth drivers. Now I'm thinking I most likely need to install motherboard drivers again I thought I would just use a ethernet cable to get connection and download them but it seems no ports on my motherboard are working so I'd imagine ethernet wouldn't work either, what should I do??

Solution
After downgrading to windows 7 I have ran into an issue where it seems I have no wifi connection (motherboard wifi) and in device manager only shows Bluetooth drivers. Now I'm thinking I most likely need to install motherboard drivers again I thought I would just use a ethernet cable to get connection and download them but it seems no ports on my motherboard are working so I'd imagine ethernet wouldn't work either, what should I do??

Install an OS intended to be used with this motherboard or a motherboard intended to be used with this OS. While some parts will frequently work acceptably with software not designed to be compatible, some won't, and you appear to have run into that issue.

As for the ethernet, which does...

DSzymborski

Titan

Install an OS intended to be used with this motherboard or a motherboard intended to be used with this OS. While some parts will frequently work acceptably with software not designed to be compatible, some won't, and you appear to have run into that issue.

As for the ethernet, which does have Windows 7 support if you're using the 23.5 driver, your post is unclear whether you actually have ethernet or not. How are you testing an ethernet port without plugging in an ethernet cable?

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.