Windows 7 Not booting

Thomzey

Honorable
Oct 20, 2012
Hi There guys, my Gaming pc with windows 7 installed is not booting after a BSOD while i was flashing a new BIOS to my Asus mobo
While I re-flashed my mobo with the latest ASUS 1702 Bios for the M5A97 R2.0, windows did not go so well.
when i boot up, i can get past the mobo Post screen but before i can do anything windows give me the 'Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software etc...

File:\Boot\BCD

Info: An erroe occurred while attempting to read the boot configuration data.

I've been through the Repair computer stuff with my win7 bootable usb, but none of it has worked so far.

I have done the BCDedit cmds,
Bootrec cmds, diskpart cmds, chkdsk cmd and all the repair options. even when i try to re-install windows to my ssd, it cant detect it when i comes to select the drive.

I've checked all the cables and unplugged my other hard drives and made sure the disk is active but every time I try to do a command i get the Failed to copy,open store etc..

please help as i don't know what to do now.

Many thanks in advance. :)

Thomzey

Honorable
Oct 20, 2012

I cant get access to that feature because when i try to make one it tells me that i have to have the installation disc and i do not have that and when i try to make it on my laptop i get the wrong parameters error