Question Windows 7 PC Does not boot after disabling driver signature enforcement!

retroborg

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2007
Good day,
I have a Windows 7 Pro 64-Bit, Intel Core 2 Quad Core PC and I encountered the following problem.

I installed a new Sound BlasterX AE-5 Plus and the latest driver software package AECMDMasterInstaller_3.4.92.00

But this error came up in the device manager:

"Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)"

Though the Sound Blaster will only work properly with the default Windows drivers.

So I temporary disable driver signature enforcement by booting up and pressing F8 and choosing to Disable driver signature enforcement, but the problem persisted.

I then disabled driver signature enforcement permanently from the command prompt CMD by typing this command: "bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks on" and rebooted.

But still the drivers were not installed.

So I re-enabled disable driver signature enforcement from the command prompt CMD by typing this command: "bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks off" and rebooted.

But then some bigger problem was caused!
Now the PC will not boot and will always go to startup repair mode and try to fix it unsuccessfully.
And this error message comes up:

error-collage.jpg

The only way to boot and login into Windows is by pressing F8 when booting and choosing to Disable driver signature enforcement.

I have removed the Sound Blaster card and uninstalled all the recent Sound Blaster Drivers and used CCLEANER to clean the registry, but nothing worked and the problem persists!

So is there a way to fix this, I'm out of ideas!
Any help will be highly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!