Windows 7, the last good looking Windows OS?

Rafael Mestdag

Reputable
Mar 25, 2014
I like Windows 10 a lot, it's very easy to use and practical in every respect. But when it comes to looks I don't think it can really match Windows 7. In my opinion, Windows 7 continues to be and will probably always be the best looking OS for PC Microsoft has ever made.

Do you agree? Why?

Solution
Tried win10 during the upgrade period, had it all running smoothly but still had the love for windows 7. Had a few days left to make up my mind before Win10 took my win7 license lol so didn't regret my decision going back. Once dx12 games start becoming more main stream because that's pretty much i use my pc for besides general stuff, might be enough to swindle me to look at changing again.

Hopefully by then theres an Windows 11 about and an 7/11 jingle to go with it lol

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Tried win10 during the upgrade period, had it all running smoothly but still had the love for windows 7. Had a few days left to make up my mind before Win10 took my win7 license lol so didn't regret my decision going back. Once dx12 games start becoming more main stream because that's pretty much i use my pc for besides general stuff, might be enough to swindle me to look at changing again.

Hopefully by then theres an Windows 11 about and an 7/11 jingle to go with it lol

Solution

Latest posts