windows 7 uefi install error no disks found

R1VZ2S

Reputable
Dec 8, 2014
I extracted the drivers from the exe file i downloaded gigabytes website i know i downloaded the right one.
But i get this error no disks found.
specs:
- Intel Core i5 3570K
- Gigabyte H77M-D3H
- 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance
- 256GB SSD Corsair LX
- 2x500GB HDD
- 450W PSU EVGA
I have this error
Apart from this, someone into computers plz point me into a guide that will explicitly
explain on how to create audio drivers/kext for mac os x.
VUNSFMm.jpg

Solution
Hi,

I cant provide a comprehensive list since I'm surfing on my mobile but what I can tell you is that the installation disc is 'corrupt'. If you downloaded the ISO from the internet try to burn the ISO using Windows 7 DVD/USB Creator made by Microsoft. If you have an original DVD, this is not an error you would normally get and I would suggest you would post a copy on the Windows Forum. Also, are you being forced to insert the drivers? If not continue without the drivers and install them from the desktop. If so, follow what I said above.

As for the Mac, you cant 'create a driver'. If no drivers are made for that specific device for Mac, you can only hope that it works automatically when you install Mac.

Regards,
Brandon

Tech-Brandon

Reputable
Dec 2, 2015
Hi,

I cant provide a comprehensive list since I'm surfing on my mobile but what I can tell you is that the installation disc is 'corrupt'. If you downloaded the ISO from the internet try to burn the ISO using Windows 7 DVD/USB Creator made by Microsoft. If you have an original DVD, this is not an error you would normally get and I would suggest you would post a copy on the Windows Forum. Also, are you being forced to insert the drivers? If not continue without the drivers and install them from the desktop. If so, follow what I said above.

As for the Mac, you cant 'create a driver'. If no drivers are made for that specific device for Mac, you can only hope that it works automatically when you install Mac.

Regards,
Brandon

Solution