Question Windows 7 upgrade to Windows 10 (Stuck on loading screen)

Mage123

Honorable
Jul 1, 2016
Right now, trying to upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10, but every step just simply fails.

Windows 10 USB installation stuck on logo (Picture below)

Windows 10 installation Freeze (Loading circle is not moving it's just two dots):

BIOS settings:

Things I have tested.
  1. USB drives (2x) with windows installation (Tested on 3 PC, works perfectly).
  2. Upgrading Windows 7, straight via “Windows 10 installation media” “Upgrade this PC now” Function. (Fails on step where it checks for “Updates” or randomly freezes on percentage section).
  3. Upgrading straight from USB flash via installer, (After successful installation gives “Blue screen” and then returns to Win 7 as fail).

PS Specs:
Model: Asus a53s
CPU: i5-2430M
RAM: 8GB
HDD: 500Gb (MBR Partitions, it’s shouldn’t be an issue when booting up Windows 10 installer)

I’m Interested why it’s not booting up USB via BIOS and always stuck on logo?
Thanks in advance

Lutfij

Titan
Did you fabricate the bootable USB installer using Windows Media Creation Tools? While you were on Windows 7, did you check to see if you'd had any BIOS updates pending? How old is the 500GB HDD in your laptop? I'm assuming that the HDD might be crippled. You can format and reinstall Windows 10 on the HDD, just use the license key for Windows 7 when the license key window.

Mage123

Honorable
Jul 1, 2016
Did you fabricate the bootable USB installer using Windows Media Creation Tools? While you were on Windows 7, did you check to see if you'd had any BIOS updates pending? How old is the 500GB HDD in your laptop? I'm assuming that the HDD might be crippled. You can format and reinstall Windows 10 on the HDD, just use the license key for Windows 7 when the license key window.

1. One USB is made with "Windows Media Creation Tools", Other is made with "Rufus" (both freezes during installation)
  2. No Updates available.
  3. Might be 5 Years old HDD, but it's works fine and is pretty quick.