[SOLVED] Windows 7 won't boot even in safe mode!

mahdi_88

Commendable
Oct 7, 2016
I'm using 2 HDDs in my system and each one of them contains an operating system, first one with win7 and the other got win10 in it.
But I'm mostly using the win7 drive as primary and it is containing my most valuable and important data and programs.
But lately I started getting bluescreens that forced me to reboot my pc and it was apparently related to the hard drive somehow, I tried replugging both of them as I saw on google that might solve these errors, but that didn't fix it, instead I kept getting'em almost daily for like a week until a few of days ago, I wasn't able to even boot into neither of the HDDs (win7 nor win10).
When I try to boot, the screen hangs on the windows logo then some bluescreen pops up each time forcing the pc to crashes everytime.
I tried each option on "F8" menu and none of them was helpfull, exept one that I was able using it to find out that the C drive was detected but with no lettre on it nor capacity.

So I came to you guys and girls, as my best chance to get through this.
Hope you help me out fix it and thanks in advance!

mahdi_88

Commendable
Oct 7, 2016
Good point @AllanGH, that hard drive is pretty much old as I own it for around 7 years.
But it doesn't mean that it is too old to run an operating system properly.

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS