Question windows 7 won't start even after reinstalling

Oct 22, 2019
i have hp laptop. suddenly windows 7 just won't start. after trying everything i have reinstalled fresh copy of windows 7. it is still not starting. it is showing same errors. like "system registry file is missing" or "recent software or hardware change might be the cause". error code is 0xc00000e9. i have tried system repair using windows bootable pendrive. still no solution. i have reinstalled windows twice after that, now my i am getting 3 different windows 7 option at the time of start up but nothing is working. also while doing system repair using bootable pendrive, it shows windows installation drive - f: while windows is installed in c drive.
i am unable to understand why it is not starting even after reinstalling the windows 7. hard disk is healthy. i have checked using diskpart. all the partition are healthy. please help.

Lutfij

Titan
You might want to list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Including the version for Windows 7. Might I ask where you sourced the installer for the OS? If you have the ISO to the installer, might want to recreate your installer.

Oct 22, 2019
You might want to list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Including the version for Windows 7. Might I ask where you sourced the installer for the OS? If you have the ISO to the installer, might want to recreate your installer.
Thnak you for replyingg

Oct 22, 2019
Thank you for replying. There is one more thing. i don' t think windows 7 is installing. During installation when it restart first time to boot from hard drive for further installing process, it gives same black screen and error "system registry file is missing" and error code 0xc00000e9.