[SOLVED] Windows 7on z490

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris Man

Commendable
Feb 6, 2021
Hi everyone!! I wanted to ask if it's okay to try and install windows 7 on a gigabyte z490m motherboard...

Mar 4, 2021
Hi everyone!! I wanted to ask if it's okay to try and install windows 7 on a gigabyte z490m motherboard...
I have encountered numerous issues using windows ten for the last 3 years. And now i use windows 7 again for my work (software engineer). Things like system processes going crazy at 90% continually on windows 10. had to out up with that on my work computer for months before microsoft came out about it. turns out they had conveniently introduced a bug that would do that when you disabled cortana. Cortana... you know that useless rubbish nobody uses which slows explorer down to a snails pace and makes right click take three seconds. I'm a software developer myself i can't stand working on horrible sluggish systems like that. You will be pleased to know i just got windows 7 working on my new i7 10700k with the z490 motherboard by following this tutorial. thank jesus too cos windows ten is useless to me. View: https://amp.reddit.com/r/windows7/comments/ic2t63/10600k_z490_using_win_7/

Status
Not open for further replies.