Question Windows 8.1 activation error 0x8007007B ?

Mar 18, 2023
Windows 8.1

After I try to activate Windows it gives error 0x8007007B.

I'm not the first owner of this computer. Anyone have idea for activation? On the computer there is no Windows key sticker.

Error arise after try activation. Before was other system but manufacturing 8.1.

Dont know, surely this Windows 8.1.
is one of those logos on your computer?
image_big_21_5be81210e090e.jpg

if its not OEM branded, then you need key from sticker, no sticker?, buy new key

This is new no branded Windows.System read key automaticly. Support this computer write to me that manufacturing is Windows 8.1 and key read automaticly.

Yes, this is new os.
alright, so you dont have OEM PC with SLP key, you also dont have COA sticker for OEM key, and windows somehow magicaly loaded key from your online account which refuses to activate
that is like having no key at all

Mar 18, 2023
Microsoft for this error give 3 way repair, 2 not to this situacion, 3 it enter product key. Problem is with key. Tech support Microsoft for Windows 8.1 finish 10.01.2023.

USAFRet

Titan
Microsoft for this error give 3 way repair, 2 not to this situacion, 3 it enter product key. Problem is with key. Tech support Microsoft for Windows 8.1 finish 10.01.2023.
And the license key comes from whomever you bought this from.
If they did not give you a valid documented license key, all you bought was the hardware.

Don't know what else to tell you.