Windows 8.1 crack to windows 8.1 Genuine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durwesh Naeem

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2014
so guys recently i found out that i cannot upgraded the pirated version of 8.1 to 10 due to obvious reasons but i came to know that my university provides free windows 8.1 pro through onthehub and i had my university's IT department make me an account , so i just got the legit product key and works but tell me should i do a fresh install of 8.1 because i did remove the <Redacted> but i don't know if it worked, because i have not got an option to upgrade it to windows 10 it only says its reserved, and if i do a fresh windows 8.1 with a legit key will i be eligible for the free upgrade ? ....hope i don't confuse you all

Solution
@ Fixxer113 - He's not asking to pirate software. He's asking how to go legit so he can then upgrade to Windows 10.
@Durwesh Naeem - What Das_Stig states should apply to Windows 8.1 as well.

Just install your legitimate copy of Windows 8.1. When you're eligible for the Windows 10 upgrade, Microsoft will let you know (not everyone gets to upgrade today).

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
@ Fixxer113 - He's not asking to pirate software. He's asking how to go legit so he can then upgrade to Windows 10.
@Durwesh Naeem - What Das_Stig states should apply to Windows 8.1 as well.

Just install your legitimate copy of Windows 8.1. When you're eligible for the Windows 10 upgrade, Microsoft will let you know (not everyone gets to upgrade today).

-Wolf sends

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.