Windows 8.1 problems?

Just updated to 8.1 on my laptop that came with 8...In the right corner of the desktop is says" Windows 8.1
SecurityBoost isnt configured
Build 9600"

What build!? This is the full official version from the microsoft store! And when i log in, how do i remove my password?

Thanks

SecureBoost***

Jaxem

Honorable
You mean Secure Boot. This is a bios setting that you may/may not have, look for it in there and enable it if it isn't, you may have to add a code, but that's your issue. Even publicl releases have a build number, you just don't see them usually.

yeah secure boot...do i have to do the thing in the bios? Main question, so i DO have the public version right?

came with widows 8. Ill restart and see if it fixes it.

I am on my phone right now it wouldn't just let me update and restart it just went straight to updating I guess that will fix it let us see what happens

okay my laptop is on but I am still on my phone it still says the same thing the corner I wonder what the update was 4. it also says that there was a problem starting something. "There was a problem starting c:\windows\system32\logilda.DL the specified module could not be found"

lol its been updated for like 2 or 3 days....Its very nice. Much better. No problems. Love it. If you want it and you already have a PC that you bought windows 8 for, go to the store (the windows Store) and it should just be right there. I LOVE HOW I CAN MAKE MY DESKTOP BACKGROUND MY METRO BACKGROUND! :D Such a smooth transition!

Jaxem

Honorable

Good to hear, i totally agree on the background comment, such a small change, but it makes the OS feel so much more together...smallest change, but just about the best change in my opinion :)

So are you going to upgrade?