Windows 8.1 shutsdown unexpectedly

Human Being

Reputable
Jun 28, 2015
Using a laptop right now.After closing the lid ,windows crashes itself.Given below is the report generated by Windows default tool called "Reliability History".
**************************************************************************************************************************
Source
Windows

Summary
Shut down unexpectedly

Date
‎7/‎23/‎2015 8:23 AM

Status
Solution available

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
Code: 9f
Parameter 1: 3
Parameter 2: ffffe0009e749890
Parameter 3: fffff802d5975960
Parameter 4: ffffe000c261c880
OS version: 6_3_9600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1
OS Version: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.768.100
Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem
Bucket ID: 0x9F_3_SETPOWER_vwifimp_IMAGE_vwifibus.sys
***************************************************************************************************************************
When I hit for solution it says 'Internet isn't connected right now,check and try again later'.But I'm connected to the internet.Also Blue Screen doesn't mean 'Only Blue screen crash' it can be 'Black' too.And so I've faced black one.screen goes black after opening the lid,it should wake up from sleep mode but instead of sleeping it shutsdown without any prompt.

Solution
The source, vwifibus.sys, is a third-party Windows 8 driver file for WLAN devices that is packaged with the Windows 8 iso. According to solvusoft, the file is insecure. It should have been bypassed by your current NIC/WLAN driver, so if you haven't already, update your network drivers. I usually suggest drivers from Realtek, or update drivers from a driver updating program like SlimDrivers or Driver Booster. Hopefully a solid update will ail the issue for good

ESPclipse

Reputable
May 27, 2014
The source, vwifibus.sys, is a third-party Windows 8 driver file for WLAN devices that is packaged with the Windows 8 iso. According to solvusoft, the file is insecure. It should have been bypassed by your current NIC/WLAN driver, so if you haven't already, update your network drivers. I usually suggest drivers from Realtek, or update drivers from a driver updating program like SlimDrivers or Driver Booster. Hopefully a solid update will ail the issue for good

Solution