windows 8.1 startup programs

babos

Reputable
Jun 9, 2014
I buy windows 8.1 before maybe 2 months and problem is when windows start some startup programs don't start at that moment. For example origin start maybe 5-10 min after windows start razer synapse is same and some other. So I have ssd, 8gb ram, 3570k. Why this hapening. And in first 5-10 min when comp start for example chrome work great but if start game starting take 1-2 min. help me? all drivers are perfect and up date and windows is update.

Solution

You have a well powered system but you also appear to be asking it to undertake a heavy load at startup. Perhaps look at all of your start up programs and re-prioritize: essential, okay with delayed start(this can be acomplished in Services), and not needed until manually opened.

drkatz42

Honorable

You have a well powered system but you also appear to be asking it to undertake a heavy load at startup. Perhaps look at all of your start up programs and re-prioritize: essential, okay with delayed start(this can be acomplished in Services), and not needed until manually opened.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS