Windows 8.1 system builder OEM help

Diogo castro

Reputable
Apr 13, 2015
Ok, so i'm building my first pc build and where i'm buying my processor says it gives me a free Windows 8.1 System Builder OEM (link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009O7YUF6/?tag=pcpapi-20) i just wanted to ask if this is a good verision of the windows 8 or is some cheap copy that they give for free and how to install it cuz i've benn serching the web and i wasn't able to find a clear answer to my probelem.

Thank's in advance.

(P.S. : Sorry for my poor english)

matt1-0-1

Reputable
Aug 31, 2014
The link provided by amazon is to the full $90 windows license provided by microsoft, so I assume that it is legitimate. It includes a dvd, and product code, so when you first boot up your PC, put the disc into your optical drive, and follow on-screen instructions. When you are in windows, it should prompt you to enter your product key.
EDIT: The guy above is right - it isn't bundled. However, were you to buy it, then my instructions would be correct.

rgd1101

Don't
you mean
Get to Work with Windows
If you're a system builder and confident in your installation abilities, Amazon offers Windows 7 Home Premium System Builder OEM and Windows 8.1 System Builder OEM.

it not free. it said they have that product offer that work with the new AMD

Buy one. There is no legitimate way to get windows for free except for a few expectation e.g Microsoft Dreamspark( but technically you paying for education already to have access to this for some people)