Windows 8.1 will not load up

LeBooze

Reputable
Sep 13, 2014
So I finally decided to do some management my pc. Everything was fine until started my computer back up. I had to disconnect the sata cables that connect to my hard drives to move some cables around them and now my computer wont load up windows. It keeps asking me to put in the repair disk which I did and I have been on the diagnosing screen for the past 30 minutes. Is there anything else I can do? Or am I stuck waiting?

Solution
If it might be frozen press CTRL+ALT+DEL and see if that pulls up anything... If that does nothing then try pressing and holding down the power button. Also I would disconnect and reconnect those cables to ensure they are connected properly.

It really all depends on what you did when you said, "some management my pc".
Just cable management? or did you delete some files or something else?
If it might be frozen press CTRL+ALT+DEL and see if that pulls up anything... If that does nothing then try pressing and holding down the power button. Also I would disconnect and reconnect those cables to ensure they are connected properly.

It really all depends on what you did when you said, "some management my pc".
Just cable management? or did you delete some files or something else?

Solution

LeBooze

Reputable
Sep 13, 2014
Sorry I have to type this from my phone. I meant to say cable management rather than just management. I tried to hit ctrl +alt + delete and nothing happened. I held in the power button and my pc turned off. I was put back onto the repair screen.......
Yup I feel dumb now. Sata cable wasn't in right. You were right. Haha thanks