Windows 8 BSOD: ACPI_BIOS_ERROR.

tomosh22

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2013
Hi, today i booted up my PC and a Blue screen flashed on the screen, then the PC restarted and gave me a "recover, your pc couldnt start roperly" screen. the first screen was only shown for a short time so i recorded it in slow mo' and it said "ACPI_BIOS_ERROR".
I have made a bootable USB with WinRE on it and tried basically every single command on the internet. I have tried all the bootrec commands, all the diskpart command, all the bcdedit commands, and a few more that I have forgotten. I have also updated to the latest BIOS for my mobo (asrock z87 extreme 3) and cleared the CMOS.
I know that this isnt a hardware issue because I have a linux live USB and that works with zero problems, and i know that nothing is wrong with my HDD because linux can read from it and write to it.
Can someone please help me?

tomosh22

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2013

I said that i have updated the BIOS, so i can boot into it. And i said that i have already cleared the CMOS.

Well none of it matters anyway, i was in diskpart and I thought the clean command actually meant "clean", not "wipe" and i accidentally wiped my main partition, now I'm typing this on Kubuntu 14.04.